Ride The Cape is an all inclusive luxury riding & culinary experience through the beautiful Elgin Valley. The event is limited to 60 riders ensuring exclusivity. Participants will ride through its well-known apple and pear orchards and experience Elgin’s high-quality, cool climate wines.
Participants will explore 3-days of exhilarating riding on some of South Africa’s best kept single track with scenic views of Cape fynbos, orchards, indigenous forests and vineyards. Ride the Cape is all about offering guests an exclusive and unique off the beaten path experience.
*Due to the limited size of the event it will be possible to proceed during Covid. All safety protocols will be followed.
How are we keeping you safe?
- We are outdoors! We are in a very fortunate position to be in the outdoors and this allows us to incorporate social distancing.
- Screening on arrival: All participants will be screened at the venue entrance.
- Sanitising stations across the venue.
- Various seating options and chill zones. Social distancing friendly.
- Each team or couple will be provided with their own Glamping Tent.